First Day of West Civ!

Today was our first day
of Western Civilization and we basically did everything we need to start this
class! First, we took attendance and got everybody’s nicknames and what they
like to be called. After that we got our huge textbooks that I’m not excited to
use, mine is number 13-26. Once
everybody had their books we talked a lot about how to set up your blog, and
access the teacher blog website. For the blog site we all had to pick out addresses
for our blog account and email them to Mr. Schick. Mine is Ficcette16! I’m
actually really excited to take this class because I think it’ going to be fun!
I also like the blogs because they’re easy and can eventually help me on tests!
Another thing I like is taking notes in a notebook instead of our laptops
because now the notes can’t get erased or deleted or lost easily, and I’ve
always preferred studying with paper instead of laptops because I get
distracted! I can’t wait for our next class and I think it’s going to be a
great second semester! J
(Ps: Mr. Shick told me told me to put the picture up!)
Good start, Ficcette! One correction: I spell my name Schick - always a good idea to spell your teacher's name right!
ReplyDeleteAlso, did you put a picture up? I don't see it.
Awhhh thats confusing to spell, but I'll get it eventually! Sorry! and the picture wouldnt upload I was really upset that everyone couldn't see it because itsw pretty great!
ReplyDelete