Today in Western Civilization
we took a test on LO-1 through LO-3. It was open book, not open note or open
blog, just open text book. And the Chinese exchanges got to use their
translators. I took notes over the weekend and highlighted and memorized a
whole bunch of important stuff, and surprisingly a lot of it was on the test! The
questions themselves were easy but I mixed up the first dot and it through me
off on all of the rest of them so I had to redo everything. Also, I got to the
first short answer and I took my time on multiple choices, because I thought we
had a 2 mod then by the time I did the short answer the bell rang and I didn’t get
to finish the short answer or start the essay! Hopefully we get more time to
finish because if not I already have an 80 since the essay was worth 20 and
then im sure a got a couple wrong. I hope it all works out! J
No comments:
Post a Comment