Today in Western
Civilization, we had THE BEST TIME EVER. We found out were having a test on
Egypt and Mesopotamia and Pharaohs and other fun stuff like that! Katie and I
went on an adventure to Egypt and we rode a boat and she hit like 800 hippos
and alligators but then we figured it out and WE WON! We got 9 out of 10 points
extra, even though I already have a one hundred in this class! I WAS SO
EXCITED! KATIE AND I ARE SUCH AN AMAZING TEAM IT’S UNBELIEVEABLE!!! WERE GOING
TO BUILD PYRAMIDS TOGETHER ONE DAY! Well were obviously pros at sailing ships
South to North up the Nile River. Well we did really good and today that’s pretty
much all we did but now I need to study for the test on Friday even though I
have like 1 billion tests this week, it is crazyL Today was a fun classJ PS: This picture is amazing. We have a test tommorow and I'm taking notes in here for it! -Mesopotamia & Egypt (rise if the first civilization in 300 B.C.) -200,000 years ago, a human sepcies appeared in Southwestern Asia -Paleolithic Age, earliest & longest period ( old stone age, hunting & gathering) Neolithic Age (new stone age, tool making & domestocating animals -metal replaces stone in Europe (Arceheologist Age called the Subsequent Age(Neolithic Age) -Got in small grpups to find food -Pyramid (slaves, farmers, artisans, merchants, scribes, soldiers, government officials, Pharao) -Sphinx of Giza 4,500 years old built in 2555-2532 B.C. -artisans carved statues and stuff -upper class (white kilt class)

No comments:
Post a Comment