LATE BECAUSE MY BLOG WASNT WORKING, BUT I EMAILED IT TO YOU!
Thursday in Western
Civilization, I left at 8:30 because of the play preview so there isn’t much to
say. I brought Michael Lupano in class with m because he’s in the play but he’s
only in 8th grade at Belair and didn’t know where to go. Once we got
in there, the first 20 minutes of class was spent trying to figure out how to
get the video to work because something with the projector wasn’t working.
Then, after that we only had 10 minutes left and we started watching the video
on Greece and taking notes on it! I remember seeing a picture of a statue of
Socrates. After we had to leave, I went to the dressing room to get ready for
the preview and it went really well! The show was a lot of fun and right after
the preview I was off for two mods so I could eat and catch up on the work I
missed! Even though this isn’t really about West Civ, it explained the rest of
my day after that class!
No comments:
Post a Comment