Today in Western
Civilization, we continued to watch the Greece video and take notes. Mr. Schick
asked Victoria, Alex, and I to work the video for him for tomorrow while he’s
gone on Senior Retreat. I have to get the video from room 107 and we stopped today
on the part about Pericles. We have to turn it on and fast forward with the
remote but use the left arrow because the right one fast forwards normal and
the other one goes by scenes! I actually find this video interesting because I
understand it. Mr. Schick stops every couple minutes and explains what’s going
in modern language. Also, we put the subtitles on since it’s hard to understand
the people talking with accents in the video. I have like 6 pages of notes that
have been helping me a lot with my study guide! I can’t wait to keep watching
tomorrow and hopefully finishing so I can finish my study guide! ByeJ
No comments:
Post a Comment