Wednesday, April 10, 2013

#31 Greece Rap and Test Review!


Today in Western Civilization when we first went in Mr. Shick and his daughter Martha did a rap about Greece to Low by Flor-Rida. He called himself Chi-Cago and the rap was actually really good and it was a great way to learn but still keep everyone interested! It was funny and catchy and has been stuck in my head all day. After that, we got our tests back and went over them out loud. We also corrected them! I got an 87 so I only got two wrong and those two were: #4. Alexander had a unique relationship with his mother. Name her. And the answer was Olympias. I knew that one because that’s what some of my PowerPoint was about, but for some reason I wrote Athena! And then I got one of the continents and put Egypt, even though that’s a country. Other than that, I got them all right and Mr. Schick said I was one of the only ones who went into detail about where the elephant battle was at because most people put India, but I put Hydaspes because that was the specific battle! I’m really happy with my grade and glad I’m doing well! J       

No comments:

Post a Comment