Monday, April 15, 2013

#34 Katie and My Rap!


Today in Western Civilization, we started class and as soon as we started we had a fire drill. We had to walk to walk outside kind of in the front of the school by the entrance and I’ve never been that way before so it was weird but it worked out. We just had to stand in the parking lot and it got really cold after a while. After we got back we started working on a new project where we take Mr. Schick’s rap and put pictures with it. Then we played Katie and me rapping in front of the whole class and it was angelic. It was so beautiful I don’t know how I would have made it through the day without seeing that. Katie, Anna, and I’s project, were going to try to put pictures in the middle of our video! I hope it turns out really good and we get a good grade! J

No comments:

Post a Comment