Today in Western
Civilization, we took a “quest”. On LO-1, LO-2 and the Rome rap form the beginning
all the way to right before the Gracchus Brothers and then we stopped. I have
the song memorized and I highlighted and read so I think I did pretty well. The
only thing I didn’t really know at all was who ruled what government. I don’t know
why I didn’t know that but I didn’t. The other ones were fine though. We weren’t
allowed to use our blogs so it all had to come out of memory, and hopefully I did
okay! I already read pages 97-101 in class so now I have no homework! West Civ
was our first class this morning and then we had the assembly. At the assembly
we got our awards and honor certificates. In the third quarter I got all A’s but
for some reason still got second honors, and some of them were high A’s. I know
other people who got all low A’s and still made first. I’m disappointed because
I tried so hard for first, but it happens. Mr. Perry and Mrs. Murphy Don told
me to email Mrs. Cathell and I just did that explaining everything so hopefully
we can get it worked out J
No comments:
Post a Comment