Today in Western
Civilization, we took attendance and started watching Revolutions 4-7. Mr.
Schick’s sound on his laptop isn’t working so he asked who’s he could use and I
let him use mine! It was really interesting actually because Tiberius betrayed
Octavius even though they were family friends. He said “Vito” which meant he
didn’t let the law that Octavius was putting down pass. After that, everything
went crazy and the people rebelled. Tiberius’s mother wasn’t very happy with
him because they were close friends and she felt bad. He thought he was doing
the right thing for his father but he wasn’t. After that, Octavius gets really
upset and tries to kill Tiberius. Meanwhile, everyone thinks Tiberius Gracchus
is a hero and they all love him. That’s pretty much where we ended but I want
to keep watching so I cans see what happens. It’s like watching a really good
movie and hitting pause at the best part until next time. If I really wanted to
though, I could watch it at home since it’s favorited on my computer, but I’ll
wait for everyone else like a good student! J
No comments:
Post a Comment