Today
in Western Civilization, we got a lot done! As soon as we went in we started to
get the tests back on Rome. I got 3 wrong out of 20 so I got an 85. I really
wish I got an A, but it is what it is. Also, I’m happy I passed because I studied
and a lot of people failed. We read the test out loud and wrote on it first, and
then we got the scantrons so that we didn’t judge it off that. After finishing
going over everything, we began to take notes on Jesus in his earlier years
when he wasn’t God himself. We took a few notes on a PowerPoint and then had a
5 question pop quiz on it and thank goodness I payed good attention because it
was really easy! I like having those because other than the blogs which not
everyone does, it’s a good way to pull your grade up if you absolutely need it!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment