Friday, May 3, 2013

#43 Pax Romana Project!

Today in Western Civilization, after taking attendance, we talked a little bit more in depth about the project we have to do for Monday. We have to work in pairs, so I’m with Katie. It needs to be at least 500 words but mine will probably be longer because I like to write, and it has to be all about Pax Romana, which literally means Roman Peace. We do have permission to use wiki this time because Mr. Schick said there actually a lot of good stuff on there about it. We can also use pages 104 to 122 in textbook. Katie and I worked it out and were using Google Drive. This way, we can see what we’re doing and work together without being in the same room. I’m doing all of the information from the book and she’s doing the computer info, then she’s going to print it. We have to turn it in on Monday, on time and we had the whole class today to work on it! It should be really good!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment