Monday, May 6, 2013

#44 Test on Gracchus, Caesar, and Pax Romana!


Today in Western Civilization, we turned in our papers at the very beginning of class just like Mr. Schick asked us to do. He also said if your writing about Pax Romana, the title of your paper shouldn’t be “Pax Romana”. The name of our paper started as “The Era of Peace”. Then, we changed it to “Rome at its Best” because it was more creative and still true. It only had to be 500 words minimum, but ours was about 700. So after we handed that in, we had a test on Tiberius Gracchus, Julius Caesar, and a little bit of Pax Romana. Pretty much the only thing that was on Pax Romana though was that it means “Roman Peace” in Latin. I think and hope I did pretty well because there were only 20 questions so if you didn’t get that many wrong, it will still badly affect your grade. If that’s the case, hopefully the Pax Romana paper will make up for it considering I did most of it by myself. I think I did well, but we’ll see! J

No comments:

Post a Comment