Sunday, May 12, 2013

#47 Busy Weekend!


On Friday in Western Civilization, we switched seats and my “new” seat is the same one I was in before then on the right of me is Maheer, in front of me is Katie, on the left of me is Lexi, and behind me is Ricky. I also have had a great view on the Projector screen from that seat so it’s great for note taking! Speaking of, I took a lot of notes on Constantine and how he changed Christianity. I forgot my notebook so I can’t really put many facts about it right now. I also had a really busy weekend so this blog’s a little late. On Friday night I had dress rehearsal for dance until 9. Then on yesterday morning we got Sierra’s Graduation dress and that night was the recital which was another late night. Then we went out to breakfast this morning for Mother’s Day and we went to my Grandmothers at 3 but didn’t get back until 9:30. Luckily, I didn’t have ton of homework this weekend so I’m happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment